At Woodnet we pride ourselves in our knowledge and expertise of growing, managing and harvesting trees at all scales and on all types of properties.
We have substantial experience of large-scale land-use analysis.
We can also advise and assist with all aspects of the following operations:
- plantation establishment and management
- land reversion to indigenous cover
- manuka establishment and management.
On farms and smaller-scale properties, there are always opportunities to achieve multiple benefits with trees. We can help with the design and management of woodlots for:
- timber production for cash income, succession and retirement planning
- shade, shelter and fodder for livestock
- protecting water quality – riparian planting and wetland creation
- soil conservation
- creating habitat for native wildlife
- enhancing the living and working environment.