NZ Tree Grower – February 2015
- The ETS is alive and kicking, sort of. The latest advice from the Government is that the ETS is here to stay.
Download article: NZ Tree Grower – February 2015 – ETS alive and kicking, weaklyRead More
Woodnet – June 2014
- Bad government!
- 2013 emissions returns deadlines
- Harvesting pre-1990 trees?
- Growing confidence in forestry’s future
Download our June 2014 newsletter hereRead More
Woodnet- April 2014
- Manuka/marginal land-use seminar: a big success!
Download our April newsletter hereRead More
Woodnet – December 2013
- Leave the ETS now!
- Emissions Returns for Post-1989 ETS Participants
- Forests – wanted to buy
- Has your ETS-registered forest changed hands recently?
Download our December newsletter hereRead More
Woodnet – May 2013
- Is your forest and carbon insured?
- Remove your ETS obligation for very little cost
- Hive sites wanted
Download our May newsletter hereRead More
Woodnet – March 2013
- Mandatory Emissions Returns for Post-1989 ETS Participants
- Deforestation Returns for Pre-1990 Forest Owners
- Ground Durable Eucalypts – Field Day
- Consultation on the carry-over of Kyoto Units under the ETS
- and more….
Download our March 2013 newsletter hereRead More
Woodnet – December 2012
- Merry Christmas from Woodnet
- Forget offsetting – deforest now!
and lots more….
Download our December Newsletter hereRead More
The Government and the ETS Amendment Bill
Download our October Newsletter hereRead More
NZ Tree Grower – August 2014
- Retrospective law affecting the ETS – Bad government?
Download article: NZ Tree Grower – August 2014 – Retrospective law affecting the ETSRead More
In a surprise move the Government has banned post-1989 forest owners from using Kyoto units when they de-register from the NZ Emissions Trading Scheme. Until May 16th, post-1989 forest owners were able to voluntarily de-register from the ETS by surrendering cheap units such as Emissions Reduction Units (ERUs). A new law announced in the recent budget banned this practice overnight. Until the budget announcement, forest owners had been told by...Read More