Woodnet – June 2014
- Bad government!
- 2013 emissions returns deadlines
- Harvesting pre-1990 trees?
- Growing confidence in forestry’s future
Download our June 2014 newsletter here
Woodnet- April 2014
- Manuka/marginal land-use seminar: a big success!
Download our April newsletter here
Woodnet – December 2013
- Leave the ETS now!
- Emissions Returns for Post-1989 ETS Participants
- Forests – wanted to buy
- Has your ETS-registered forest changed hands recently?
Download our December newsletter here
Woodnet – May 2013
- Is your forest and carbon insured?
- Remove your ETS obligation for very little cost
- Hive sites wanted
Download our May newsletter here
Woodnet – March 2013
- Mandatory Emissions Returns for Post-1989 ETS Participants
- Deforestation Returns for Pre-1990 Forest Owners
- Ground Durable Eucalypts – Field Day
- Consultation on the carry-over of Kyoto Units under the ETS
- and more….
Download our March 2013 newsletter here
Woodnet – December 2012
- Merry Christmas from Woodnet
- Forget offsetting – deforest now!
and lots more….
Download our December Newsletter here
The Government and the ETS Amendment Bill
Download our October Newsletter here
Woodnet – Aug 2014
In this issue:
- Surprise ETS law change We
continue to fight!
- Tax payers pay the price Energy companies pocket the profit!
- Has the ownership of your post1989 ETS registered forest changed?
- Log Prices
- Forest Sales/Purchases
Download our Aug 2014 newsletter here
Woodnet – September 2012
- New look newsletter.
- Check out our brand new website!
- Post 1989 ETS registrations – ACT NOW!
- The Climate Change Response (Emissions Trading and Other Matters) Amendment Bill
- FMA reminder – Plots must be measured before 31st December 2012
- Mandatory 2012 Emission Returns – More time to file
- Land transfers – Don’t get caught out
- Second tranche of Pre 1990 allocation due in 2013 – Assignment to a different party
Download newsletter: September Newsletter
Woodnet – May 2012
- MAF still accepting Pre-1990 applications.
- Pre-1990 consultation submission.
- Neighbours/Family not yet registered?
- NZEUR password – new process.
- Field Measurement Approach.
- Carbon price influences.
- What could CPII look like?
- Client testimonials.
Download newsletter: May Newsletter
Copyright © Woodnet 2018 · All Rights Reserved