“Adding value to our client’s forestry operations”
Woodnet specialises in the analysis of land-use alternatives, especially on marginal land. The first question we always ask is “what is the best use for this land?”, from both the owner’s perspective and in comparison with other land-use benchmarks.
- Forestry valuations
- Investment analysis
- Resource management and environmental impact analysis
- Land purchase and transfer – due diligence procedures
- Advice on succession planning involving forest/woodlot assets
- Insurance claims and valuations
- Market analysis – national and international
- Mapping and GIS services
- Full range of inventory services
- Pre-harvest woodlot appraisals
Stuart Orme is a Registered Forestry Consultant (RMNZIF). Stuart offers independent advice and adheres to a Code of Ethics as specified by the NZ Institute of Forestry.